Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is Anyone Still There?

It sure has been a while since anyone has posted. Everyone must have reached their goals. :) Everyone but me of course. No?
Well I myself have never posted. Shortly after I joined this blog I found out that I was pregnant and decided that it was probably best that I stop trying to lose weight. Not sure that worked out so great for me since I gained a whopping 14 lbs the entire pregnancy. How does that happen!? I know you all hate me. I get that a lot. In my defense though I wasn't trying to lose or not gain much weight. I ate what I wanted when I wanted it. Either way when the baby finally came I resolved to get better at maintaining the weight I was at since miraculously I came out of the pregnancy a couple lbs shy of what I was when I started. I felt great! Well fast forward to today. My baby is 6 months old and I've gained it all back and probably then some (haven't wanted to step on a scale).
So I have resolved to get my butt in gear. I would love it if I could just feel better. Even if I don't lose weight; as long as I feel good I'm ok with that.
So I'm going to re-evaluate my goals and hopefully be putting up new ones this week. :)
And if anyone is still there I'd love to hear how you're doing! Help keep me motivated. PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment