Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love/Hate Relationship

My relationship with the scale is usually a very HATEFUL one. I hate even stepping on that thing. I think the worst is when you have been working hard all week and you weigh yourself and you haven't even lost anything, sometimes you may have even gained a pound! Ugh! Well today I loved what the scale had to say because I have lost 3 pounds. Doesn't it seem like when you start to see results it helps to motivate you a little more? And all of the hard work and pain and suffering you have been going through is starting to be worth it? Well today I feel good. And I even noticed some muscles in my legs today that I didn't even know I had.

One thing I have loved are these Kellogg's protein bars. I eat one for breakfast right before my workout. They make me feel full until lunch. So you should try them too. And I hope everyone else is doing good and trying to keep their goals!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Alyssa! I wanna try those bars. I love pretty much anything peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete