Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Recipes

I've been searching the internet for healthy recipes. I've found a lot of sites that have "healthy" recipes. Basically any recipe site has a "healthy" section. I stumbled across a particular site that I've really liked.

Diet.com has a lot of different utilities built into it. I spent a bit of time in their Recipe section and I was really impressed. You can sort through recipes by meal(snack, dinner, dessert) or by cuisine(American, Italian, etc) or by Nutrition(calories, fat, etc). And the recipes I've peaked at look really yummy! Also, each recipe has all of the nutritional information posted, so you know exactly what you're consuming.

Take a peak! Maybe some of the other aspects of the site will come in handy as well, I was just looking for recipes in particular.

1 comment:

  1. That seems like an awesome website. I may have to spend some time searching there. If you make any that turn out you will have to let us know!

    ReplyDelete